Where Wood Science Innovation and Raw Material Meet
Our expert wood science consultants provide services in the wood product and flooring industries, including the inspection, testing, assessment and nondestructive evaluation of wood and wood-based materials.
Gain a significant competitive advantage...
through product development and innovation in wood and flooring products along with the inspection, assessment and evaluation of wood and wood-based products that are used in all aspects of construction, engineering and design.
Our experiences and track record for successful innovation and product development differentiates our offerings from similar services in the wood and flooring industries.
BCS adds value through assisting companies that support sustainable, ethically sourced raw materials, appreciate candor and transparency and operate with the highest standards of business integrity.
We have a trusted, multi-discipline network of wood experts ready to assist any customer program.
A few disciplines that are covered through our network:
- Mechanical, chemical & process engineering
- Wood manufacturing & wood processing
- Printing & Lamination
- Process development & process improvement
- Strategy development & technical road mapping
As aligned to your business focus, we provide:
Engineered wood flooring trends and processes
- Resilient PVC and non-PVC product trends and processes
- Developments in flooring products and installation systems
- Linkages to new customers
- Linkages to network partners for product development and innovation such as with engineered wood flooring manufacturers
- Wood technology and science needs supported by existing and new businesses
- Support on innovation, process & product development processes
Our Wood Science Services and Programs
The Project Program has been designed for initiatives that have defined goals and deliverables.
Short or long-term, our wood consulting experts will provide an estimate based on specific scope of work.
Our Retainer Program is intended for clients that need help quickly or for multiple needs over time.
Retainers are set up for a minimum of 6 months and structured for the level of service desired.
Special Programs include services such as:
- Specific training initiatives
- Daily fees for services
- Talk to an expert
- Site visits
The possibilities are endless as we custom tailor services to meet your needs.