Dr. Brian Beakler
Founding Principal & Wood Product Specialist
Beakler Consulting Services, LLC (BCS) was formed by Dr. Brian Beakler, a wood product consultant, scientist and corporate leader, with nearly two decades of applied experience in working with wood products and flooring industries. Product development and innovation in wood and flooring products is his passion.
With his team of professionals, Dr. Beakler strives to provide clients with a significant competitive advantage through strategy and execution of new products. BCS also specializes in the inspection, assessment and evaluation of wood and wood-based products that are used in all aspects of construction, engineering and design.
Professional Accolades & Industry Service:
- Chairman of the Board of the Hardwood Plywood and Veneer Association, 2011-2012
- Board of Directors, HPVA and Decorative Hardwoods Association, 2008-2019
- Board of Directors, Hardwood Forestry Fund, 2009-2017
- Board of Directors, Keystone Kiln Drying Association, 2013-Current
- Advisory Board, Pennsylvania State University School of Bio-Renewable Resources, 2014-2017
- HPVA Outstanding Achievement Award, 2010-2012
- AWI CEO Award Winner for Innovation and Product Development, 2012
- Completion of Shaping Innovation Leaders Executive Management Program at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, 2016
- Multiple Patents, Publications and Presentations